Thursday, September 24, 2015

ALPHA is LIVE on Amazon! #newrelease


I woke up to find that ALPHA is up on Amazon! It couldn't have taken Amazon more than 2 hours to approve and I'm very happy. Below is the opening of the story and the blurb is just beneath if you haven't read it yet. 

* * * *

Prologue
Zane

Six Years Earlier

“Stop, Aria. No…”
I meant to say we couldn’t do this. I meant to pull back. To be the older, more responsible one. But all I could think, all I could feel, all I could smell, hell, all I could taste was her.
Her.
Fuck.
Fuck me.
Because if I fucked her tonight, I’d deserve to burn in hell.
“We can’t.” I barely managed the words, her mouth tasting too good, too sweet.
I was a thief, stealing from her. Taking something I had no right to take, even if she offered it because she had no idea what she was doing, who she was offering it to. If she did, maybe she wouldn’t be so eager.
And still, I was powerless to resist her as she dropped down to her knees before me.
You’ll hate yourself if you do this.
“Aria, please...we have to stop.” I looked at her, her big, innocent eyes staring up at me, that little pink tongue licking me. It was her first time sucking cock. Probably her first time seeing cock. And even though I was the one standing, even though I was the one who’d wound her hair tight around my fist, holding her there, keeping her on her knees before me — while those eyes watched me, I was a slave to her.
“We shouldn’t, Aria.”
That was convincing. Especially followed by that groan.
I almost stopped then. Almost pulled her off me. But then she closed her mouth over my cock and began to suck, and the hand that should have held her at bay pulled her closer, thrusting deeper, making tears stream from the corners of her eyes as I lost myself in the heat of that wet, hot little virgin mouth.
Just another lick. Just one more. Then I’ll stop. Then I’ll…fuck…


Blurb

Zane 

I knew one day she’d come looking for answers, I just didn’t expect that day to be today. Hell, I wasn’t any more ready now than I had been six years ago. But here she was asking questions about something she knew nothing about. About people she knew nothing about. 

People. 

I used that term loosely. We were monsters, all of us. Killers. And she sought out the most heinous of all: me. 

Aria Hale came with questions, questions to which only I had the answers, and she had every right to know the truth. But that didn’t mean I’d give it to her. In fact, I’d do whatever it took to keep her from ever finding out what really happened that night. 

I could live with blood on my hands, but I couldn’t live knowing she hated me. 

And if she ever did find out, she would hate me. 

Aria 

I guess he thought I’d leave the past alone. Let it die its miserable death. He didn’t know me very well though. 

Six years had passed since the night my life changed forever. The night I lost everything. Six long years since the only man who had any answers at all disappeared. Zane Von was the key to avenging what had happened that night. To understanding why they died and I didn’t. 

Neither of us knew it then, but that night, our lives were bound together irrevocably, whether he liked it or not. If he thought I’d walk away, turn my back on my past, well, then he didn't know me. 


Please note: Alpha is a dark paranormal (shapeshifter) romance intended for mature readers. It is a complete story. No cliffhanger.

8 comments:

Roz said...

Congratulations Natasha! This sounds so awesome, and intriguing. Really looking forward to reading this :)

Hugs
Roz

Unknown said...

Just bought the new book. Can't wait to dive in. Have to go to work today but I will start on my lunch break. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Thank you Jule. I hope you enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Thank you Roz!

Unknown said...

This sounds amazing. Can't wait to read it.

G2

Unknown said...

This sounds amazing. Can't wait to read it.

G2

Cara Bristol said...

Happy release day! Congratulations!

Helen Karol Writes said...

Congrats, Natasha.