Tuesday, November 19, 2013

#Figging Gemma

I wanted to say that I don't know what it is about figging that is so hot but that would be a total lie. It's everything about it - the humiliation involved for the receiver, the submission, the positioning, the absolute domination of the one doing the figging- not to mention the physical heat of the root. That is yum. 

When I went back home last month, one of my friends mentioned reading Taught To Kneel which was the first book where I did a figging scene. I think I turned bright red- I didn't realize she knew my pen name...and I certainly didn't realize she was starting with that particular book... 

But hey, life is easier out of the closet.

The is a piece form Her Rogue Knight where I wrote an entire chapter, I admit, completely for the figging. It's a short snippet but I hope you enjoy it...

* * * *

She eyed the ginger once, looked at him nervously, then taking her legs to hip width, bent forward and placed her elbows flat on the bed.

“Good girl,” he said. “Hollow out your back.”

She did, lifting her hips to him, feeling a rush of heat at her sex.

His hand was on her hip, and as she turned to look over her shoulder she found him studying her bottom, his pupils dark, marking his arousal, which only served to heighten hers. He then placed the ginger root into his mouth once, turned his eyes to hers, then drew it out slowly.

She swallowed.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“What are you going to do with it, sir?” she asked.

He grinned. “You’ll take it inside your bottom, and you will hold it there until I’m ready to replace it with my cock.”

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened. She eyed the thick finger of ginger again, then shifted her gaze to the bulge that took up the front of his pants. He didn’t waste time as he brought the tip of the root to her anus, and she immediately clenched.

“You know better than that.”


She only needed to hear the tone of his reprimand to relax her muscles, softening her buttocks, allowing him to spread her open. When the cold tip pressed against her back hole, she made a sound and looked forward, her face turning red.

* * * *

The scene continues for a while...


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, found out by your friend? I guess that was one way to break the news. :)

Unknown said...

I don't know what it is either, N. but I entirely agree, figging is HOT!
I loved this scene :)
AND I can't look at ginger root without blushing...

xoxoxox
V.

Unknown said...

I know! I had no idea she knew but she's totally cool. I screwed up on FB once or twice...I am not locking myself out of my 'real life' account... Hey, it's done though. News is broken. I can laugh at it now but at the moment, I was like "OMG! OMG!"

:)

Unknown said...

Viola, I just bought some ginger for a recipe but they only had tiny pieces. I looked at the pack and looked at my husband also looking at the pack and we're both like 'hmm...' then I said 'too small, huh?' He agreed. We moved on...

You know you're dirty when you can't get through the produce section of the supermarket without blushing!!

xoxo

N

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Personally, I think that the real art to figging is cutting the Ginger root into the right shape. A finger of Ginger just pealed and left to it's natural shape is so difficult to retain, unaided.

Prefectdt

Unknown said...

You're right. I didn't consider the work that goes into the preparation of the root.

:)

Roz said...

Love this scene! Love the dominance in it! Oh my gosh your friend fining out! I bet your heart must have stopped for a moment!

Hugs,
Roz

Unknown said...

I loved this scene!! I am laughing at you and your husband shopping for ginger root and thinking it is too small. We have done the same thing!

Unknown said...

It definitely did Roz! But I'm pretty good about knowing when something is totally out of my control and this definitely was!! I went with it and now, we can all chuckle!!

Unknown said...

Somehow, I am not surprised Casey!

Anonymous said...

This was a great scene! I'm with you that there is so yum in a figging scene.