Friday, January 15, 2016

Her Captor, Her Lover #satspanks


Welcome to the Saturday Spankings Blog Hop created by Kathryn R. Blake. I'm trying to think how long this blog hop has been around. Three years, I think? Very cool :) 

It's been one week since the release of Retribution and I'd like to share an excerpt from a scene where Adam holds Elle captive, claiming her, forcing her to face a truth she doesn't want to face. This scene is told from Elle's point of view. 

“How does it feel,” Adam said again, pushing in deeper, hurting me, stretching me too fast. “To come on your enemy’s cock?” Again, another thrust, this one making me clench my hands into fists. When I tried to pull away, he only gripped harder with the one hand while rubbing my clit with the other. “To come with your captor’s cock inside your pussy? Inside your ass.” 

As he said it, I came again, all while he moved in and out of me in a slow, steady rhythm, pain turning into pleasure then pain again when he took more then pleasure again as I stretched to accommodate him. 

But it was as though the one would never be without the other. 

Adam

Payback’s a bitch — or it would be for Elle.

Fifteen years ago, my sister was kidnapped. For months, she’d endured hell. Somehow, she’d survived it. Someway, she’d escaped her captors. But it hadn’t mattered. In fact, it had been like losing her twice, because six weeks after she came home, she was dead, and the man responsible was alive and well, oblivious to her fate, ignorant to what he had coming.

Fifteen years I’d been waiting for this moment, all that time, planning, preparing, readying to put things into motion. To finally make the SOB pay for what he’d done. 

Killing him was too easy. Too quick. No. There was a much better way to exact revenge.

Take what he loved best. 

Break it. 

Break her.

I just didn’t realize that in the process of destroying the girl, I’d destroy myself.

Elle

“I only want your pain.” 

I hadn’t understood what those words meant, not really. Not until he made me understand.

I noticed Adam the very first day he moved into my building. He was a badass on a bike in a thousand-dollar suit. When he looked at me, it was with a hunger just this side of obscene. 

Our meetings were strange, accidental. Too coincidental. There was something about Adam. Something I couldn’t put my finger on. 

Something I couldn’t resist.

He told me I didn’t know him. He warned me to run as far from him as I could. He was moody. Dark. I’d found it romantic. I didn’t know, and I wouldn’t realize until it was too late that he’d meant for me to heed his warnings. That some part of him had hoped I would run, that I would escape him.

For too many years, vengeance had fueled him. It had taught him hate. The object of that hate? My father. And me? I was the means to my father’s end. Adam would destroy my father by destroying me.  

I accused him of being a monster, of being no different than those who took his sister, but even in the harshest moments, all I could see in his eyes was pain. And like a fool, all I wanted was to touch that darkness. 

To make it light.

Retribution is a full-length, complete Dark Romantic Suspense novel. No Cliffhanger. Intended for mature readers for sexual situations, BDSM (dub-con).

5 comments:

Kathryn R. Blake said...

The whole idea of kidnapping for revenge purposes is an excellent premise as it offers so much conflict, and I'd say these two have a lot of conflict going on. Neither of them want to find pleasure in what the other is doing, but they can't seem to help themselves. Another intense snippet, Natasha. Can't wait to read the book.

Darcie Rian said...

Will Natasha truly fall for Adam or will their relationship end up being a product of Stockholm Syndrome? Very interesting!

Unknown said...

I LOVED THIS BOOK! You do dark erotic romance perfectly. I also love the new website (not sure if I already told you that or not) Congrats on how awesome this book is doing too!!

Jennifer Bene said...

I have this on my to-read list and every snippet just makes me want to read it MORE! I need to finish my own book so I can read for a bit!

Lucy Felthouse said...

Great snippet, Natasha, and congrats on the release! I do love that cover :)