Friday, November 21, 2014

Breeders Are Made To Breed #satspanks


Good morning Saturday Spankers. I think this is one of my favorite blog hops and a great way to take a peek at books I may not have known about otherwise. Thank you to Kathryn R. Blake for its creation.

Today I wanted to share a piece from Given to the Savage, my post-apocalyptic breeder erotic (romance). If I had to choose from all of my babies, this one would be right up there at the top. 

Leading up to this scene, Rowan has been trying to understand Silas, trying to make him care for her, at least a little. But in his mind, it would be easier for both of them if she hated him and so he tries to get her to do just that...

* * * *

“Breeders are made to breed,” Silas said, lifting her and laying her on her back on the hard wooden table. 

He watched her, almost flaunting his power over her as he unzipped his pants and released his cock. “I do not mean you harm,” he said, pushing her legs wide, “But my son’s life and the lives of every man, woman, and child of this settlement depend on this.”

With that he pinned her thighs down and thrust hard into her, his eyes on hers all along watching her flinch in pain when he retreated and did it again. “Your fate was determined when you were born, I am not to blame for that and neither my son nor the people of the settlement will pay the price for it.”
Another hard thrust, followed by another had her gripping the sides of the table: he was making a point.


“You come every time I fuck you, you’re wet every time I punish you,” he said, just touching her clit as he did. 

When she sucked in a breath, he squeezed it hard, calling a cry from her lips. 

* * * *
In the aftermath of a plague which brought civilization to its knees and left most of the world’s female population sterile, breeders—the few women who remain fertile—have become a precious commodity. Breeders live in relative comfort, but upon reaching adulthood they are tasked with bearing one child after another to carry on the species. Frequent medical assessments keep the breeders healthy and harsh punishments keep them in line.

As a breeder who has just come of age, Rowan knows she will soon be little more than a slave, but when she dares to resist her fate the penalty is severe. After a shameful, public chastisement and a thorough, humiliating examination to determine her suitability for child-bearing, Rowan is given to a savage from outside the community—a huge brute of a man named Silas—to be bred.

Against all expectations, Rowan finds herself drawn to her new captor. Brave, ruggedly handsome, and even kind at times, Silas is everything the men who enslaved her were not. When the time comes for him to breed her, despite the circumstances something deep inside her begs for him to take her long and hard. But while she soon finds herself longing to be his forever, Rowan knows that eventually those who gave her to him will try to take her back. When that day comes will Silas fight to keep her at his side even if it means risking everything he loves?

Publisher’s Note: Given to the Savage is an erotic novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes, extensive medical play, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book 



15 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite books. Loved it start to finish.

Unknown said...

Just bought this Natasha. Now all I need is time t read it. Great snippet :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Jule. I appreciate that :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Constance. I hope you like it.

Cara Bristol said...

This was one of your more intense books! I'm so glad it was sprung from the dungeon!

Unknown said...

I love how Silas tries to justify it all to himself - as if he can expunge his humanity away in the process. Hard luck Silas, you are what you are :)

PK Corey said...

Another great one. I'm going to have to retire - I have to have time to read!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this was hot, Natasha! Love it :)

Ashe Barker said...

I love all your books but I think this was my favourite. I got it just before it fell into the Amazon abyss, but I'm glad it clambered back into the light, even if it was under a new name. Not for the faint of heart though.

Unknown said...

This makes me want to re-read the whole book!

Unknown said...

Oh Silas! Like Tara said, he's trying to justify what he's doing, but it isn't going to work. Great snippet! :-)

Roz said...

Great snippet Natasha. I agree with the others, Silas is trying to justify his actions to himself.

Hugs
Roz

Christina Mandara said...

There are certainly benefits to becoming a breeder... but I feel for this poor girl's and her plight. Silas is going to have some work on his hands in order to tame her I suspect :)

Christina Mandara

Unknown said...

I loved this book--makes me want to pull it out again!

Unknown said...

Better late than never on the comments LOL

This was one of my favorite scenes from the book! Makes me want to go back and reread as soon as I can.