Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Melody's Punishment Spanking Part 2 #wipitup #free #spanking story

Hi everyone and welcome back to WIP It Up Wednesday! Thanks to Melody Parks for its creation. Today I'm sharing another piece from a short story I wrote. If you missed last week's snippet, click here to read that first, but essentially, Marcus had left his wife Melody to stand with her nose to the corner in preparation for punishment. Today, her spanking begins...
* * * *
Mason sat watching his wife standing in the corner, her beautiful ass on display, awaiting punishment. She had quite the punishment coming. He picked up his latest purchase: the stainless steel syringe. It was cool to the touch but just what he needed for an event like tonight. For lesser offenses and for maintenance, he would take her over his knee for a more intimate spanking, but her deception had earned her the cane and this. He pulled the plunger out and picked up the tube of anal lubricant. Opening the top, he squeezed a generous amount into the barrel of the syringe, replaced the plunger and set it back down before checking his watch. Just a few minutes to go. He stood and began to unbuckle his belt, the sound of him pulling it through the loops of his pants making her gasp and shuffle on her feet as he approached. He doubled it over in his hand, taking the buckle into his palm and holding it at his side.
"All right, Melody. Go ahead and slide your panties off."
He waited until they fell to the floor and she stepped out of them.
"You're getting the belt first before the cane and the anal punishment you've got coming. You know what to do, walk your legs farther back so your back is level to the floor and spread them wider. Hands flat against the wall and push that bottom out, girl. I want it offered up for every single stroke, got it?"
"Yes, sir," she said as she moved into position, lowering her torso and arching her back, taking her legs wider. "How many?" she asked, her tone anxious.
"Haven't decided," he said, placing a hand at her low back and pushing it down, forcing her hips higher so that he could now easily glimpse the pink of her pussy lips glistening just between her cheeks. "Here we go."
* * *
Melody knew he liked for her to take her punishments in silence, but sometimes it was just an impossibility, like tonight. The belt striped her bottom as he laid down stroke after stroke without a break. She wondered if the sound of it carried outside, if the neighbors knew that she was being spanked by her husband. She bit her lip, trying to manage the pain, her hands fisting on the wall, her ass and the tops of her thighs on fire.
"Hands flat on the wall and keep your feet down," he said.
"Yes, sir," she managed through the strokes.
She tried not to clench, knowing he wanted her bottom relaxed for punishment, her cheeks bouncing with every strike, the belt just licking her pussy lips which somehow, even through a punishment, grew wet. The belt was bad but the cane was worse. It would leave lines of pure fire that would not heal for days. And he'd want to inspect her bottom daily in the coming week. He'd ask her just after dinner every night to bare her bottom and present herself for intimate inspection and if she had an anal punishment coming tonight, the humiliation of those inspections would be doubled.

Anal punishment. She liked having Marcus fuck her ass, but when he was punishing her, the fucking was harder and not for her pleasure but his. She wondered if he'd allow her to come at all tonight, but didn’t spend long on those thoughts when Marcus finally stopped.
* * * *
Come back next week for a little more, but for today, head over to the other blogs and have a look.


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Very hot continuation of the punishment. Can't wait until we can read the entire story. Well done, Natasha!

Roz said...

I'm so glad you shared more of this story Natasha. Can't wait to be able to read the whole story either and am looking forward to next week :) very hot, love the descriptivenes too.

Hugs
Roz

Unknown said...

Thank you Jule. I think I will post the whole of it on my blog but I can't figure out how to add another tab and have it show!! Silly, I know... Glad you're enjoying poor Melody's predicament...

Unknown said...

Thanks Roz!! I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Cara Bristol said...

Your writing is getting hotter & hotter & pushing the boundaries.

Unknown said...

That's so hot! Jeez I'm anxious to see what's in the syringe!

Unknown said...

Cold shower time for me! You have to publish the whole thing, you're just leaving us gagging for more

Unknown said...

Seriously? I didn't even have coffee yet! Crazy hot!

Melody Parks said...

I had to hop over here and read your blog first today. It's been driving me crazy since last week. What is it about the sound of a man removing his belt? Love the anticipation here. I mean she knows what's coming but still, that sound.... Mmmm.
The belt first, then the cane and the syringe with the lube... this is a serious punishment. Neighbors or not, I fear someone is going to hear something once that cane bites into her bum.
I love where this is going, Natasha and can't wait for more. ☺

Unknown said...

Ouch ouch ouch!!! I hope that Melody can take this punishment!

Anonymous said...

You had me at punishment, but when I heard the words 'anal punishment,' I confess I was dribbling. I second Melody, wonderful anticipation here... and lots of goodies to look forward to in the coming instalments. Can't wait...!

Ashe Barker said...

That syringe had me going. Just lube? Mmm, Hot snippet

Jaye said...

Here we go - that's an understatement! That's some punishment he's got lined up. More next week? I'm going to have to learn to be patient with this one.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for next week. Boy this was hot. I was so intrigued by the syringe that I had to look it up in order to obtain an accurate picture of it. lol

Unknown said...

Whew, this was a hot snippet - it had my fertile imagination racing and my head throbbing. I'm not sure what Melody did, but she must have really pushed his buttons. Now, I've got to go back and read last week's post.

Unknown said...

Wow, awesome excerpt. This looks to be another hot one that I'll have to snap up right away when it comes out. Great job. ~Livia