Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Melody's Punishment #Spanking Part 4 #wipitup #FREE

Welcome back to Wip It Up Wednesday everyone! I'm back with part 4 of Melody's Punishment. If you haven't read part one, part two, or part three, click on their respective links to be redirected. A quick thanks to Melody Parks for the creation of this blog hop by the way. 

After today's scene, my publisher, Stormy Night Publications, will be posting the story in its entirety on their newsletter this Saturday. Click here to sign up if you're not already on their mailing list and check for the newsletter in your mailbox then. I will also post the story as a whole on my site in the coming weeks - once I figure out how to add a page!! 

If you recall, last week we left off where Marcus had just lubricated Melody's bottom in preparation for, well, this:


He imagined how red her face was. She hated being told to finger herself to orgasm while he watched. Hated it even as some part of her got off on the humiliation of spreading herself, of being observed at such a vulnerable moment.
Marcus brought the head of his now slick cock to her ass and rubbed it against the tight passage. Holding her wide with one hand, he pressed his cock against her well lubricated hole, feeling her push against him as he did. "That's it, good girl. Push, give me your ass, Melody."
She moaned, lifting to him. "Please let me come too," she begged, looking over her shoulder at him, her pupils dilated so her eyes were wide with arousal.
"Shh," Marcus coaxed, just breaching the tight ring and causing all of her muscles to tighten as he spread her asshole wide, pushing deeper into her after a moment. "This is punishment," he said, his own voice breathy. "Take my cock, Melody. Open up and take it." He pulled her cheeks wider as he said it, pushing deeper into her tight passage, the heavy amount of lubricant easing his entry.
"Please…" she begged, pushing again so that she took another inch of his cock.
"Mmm…that's it, girl, open up and take it," he said, sliding his hands beneath her to grip either side of her pussy, spreading her lips and holding them wide as she whimpered. He slid deeper into her, forcing some of the lube to squeeze out of her as he did. When he felt resistance, he slowed just a little, just giving her a moment to soften before pulling out only to push in farther. He did this to her groans, his thrusts coming faster as he finally claimed all of her and stilled, fully seated in her tight asshole.
"Please!" she begged once more.
In response, Marcus pulled her pussy lips farther, ensuring nothing would come into contact with her clit.
"Not tonight, baby girl. Tonight, you just give your ass over for a fucking. Punishment, remember. You ready for me to fuck your ass?"
She only whimpered, still trying to rub herself against him.
"Say it, ask me to fuck your pretty little asshole, Melody."

"Fuck my little asshole, sir. Fuck it good and hard, please."
* * * *
Have I called Marcus Mason once or twice by the way? I seem to have changed his name at some point during the writing... ah well... Hey, don't forget to visit all the other bloggers in today's hop and have a great day!
**Photo by Mimsy Photography 

20 comments:

Jaye said...

Mmmmm.. I think she's going to get what she asks for :)

Roz said...

I'm loving this story Natasha, and this excerpt was hot, hot, hot! Can't wait to read more!:)

Hugs
Roz

Unknown said...

Wow. Have I told you lately how hot your scenes are?
~Livia

Melody Parks said...

Jezus crisis, Natasha. I didn't even notice you mixed up Marcus and Mason until I reached the bottom of your post.. That pic up there is great, what a booty!
But the snippet... Oh my, HOTnesssss!
I love the way he works himself into her ass. Naturally, I'm pouting profusely that he isn't going to let her come. But in retro, it's also really hot that he doesn't, even pulling her pussy lips apart so that she can, in no way, touch her clit against anything.
The creamy goodness is him making her ask for it knowing she is not going to be allowed to come.
Hellofa' hot scene here, Natasha. WTG ☺

Unknown said...

Good God this is hot!! Jeez I can't wait for this one. I love your anal scenes. "We count on you for that!"

Anonymous said...

Marcus, Mason... whatever his name is, I think he's adorable in a wonderfully dark and nasty and very dominant way. OOh yeah ~ my typa guy ~ BTW... anal punishment has me dribbling. (Wipes keyboard for the umpteenth time today LOL!)

Unknown said...

Woe. That was so HOT I thought my Kindle was going to spontaneously combust.

Helen Karol Writes said...

Hot, hot, hot....but such a tease. Again! Can't wait for the whole story, Natasha.

Unknown said...

Holy cow, woman. Your mind is so devilishly, deliciously dirty. Sheesh. I need a cool down.
Sorry for the delay - no broadband for a few days. The joys of country living!

Unknown said...

(Clearing throat. Turning on a fan.) That was hot!!! Great scene. :)

Unknown said...

I'm giggling....Wait til you read the last part ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you Jennifer :)

Unknown said...

Only as devilishly dirty as yours, my friend...

Unknown said...

It will be out today on SNP's newsletter!! I will link it!

Unknown said...

You should see me as I'm writing it... ;)

Unknown said...

hehehehe :)

Unknown said...

I still feel bad that I used your name!!! Well, not really...I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Unknown said...

Please, you should talk, Livia!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Roz! The whole story will be out later today on Stormy Night's newsletter.

Unknown said...

Hehehehehehehe :)